How to decide what type of content to produce for your SaaS business? Should you do it at all? What is a great way to find out more about your customer and how they feel about your company? How long before you see the results from your blog? Shira Abel chats with Emily Triplett Lentz about customer success, quality content, and how Help Scout built their blog to grow their business.
About Emily Triplett Lentz
• Emily Triplett Lentz is the Blog Editor and a content strategist at Help Scout, which makes customer support and email management software more human for more than 7,500 companies in over 140 countries.
• Since Help Scout is a remote company (as is Basecamp, where she worked previously) Emily recently relocated to northern California by way of Austin, Texas, Costa Rica, and Anchorage, Alaska.
• Outside of work she enjoys playing bluegrass music with her husband as well as traveling, often with their two boxer dogs in tow.
• Customers don’t really care about your product. They want to succeed at the context of which your product exists.
• It takes a long time for content produced for customers to show results, but being a good resource pays off in a long run.
• Your brand must evolve with your customers to meet their needs.
Please rate this podcast.
About Shira Abel
Shira Abel is the CEO and Lead Strategist at Hunter & Bard (http://www.hunterandbard.com), an inbound marketing and branding agency. Clients include: Folloze, Totango, Cyara, Sarine Technologies, Pushbullet, AXA Tech, CloudEndure, AppsGeyser, Pitango VC, Allianz, and more. Creator and host of the SaaS Insider podcast. Creator of the Behavior Engineering Canvas. Mentor at 500 Startups. Former professor of Marketing for Startups at Tel Aviv-Jaffa Academic College. MBA from Kellogg School of Management. Loves family time, cooking, and traveling. Hates writing about herself in the third person. She lives in Silicon Valley with her husband, teen and tween sons and a very large Great Pyrenees.
If you would like to be interviewed on SaaS Insider - please contact Shira at the URL above.
The SaaS Insider podcast is brought to you by Hunter & Bard, a marketing agency specializing in design, branding, content and marketing automation – helping SaaS companies reduce their marketing debt. It’s also a member of the C-Suite Radio Network. Check out Hunter & Bard today at http://hunterandbard.com