Is your company enterprise-ready? How do you define customer success when creating a product that doesn’t exist on the market? Why is it important to have mentorship programs? Today Shira Abel sits down with Eileen Carey to talk about becoming a global company, diversity and inclusion as a macroeconomic strategy, and the importance of choosing the right partners.
About Eileen Carey
• Eileen Carey is the Founder & CEO of Glassbreakers, a diversity and inclusion enterprise software company. Eileen has spent the majority of her career in corporate communications and public relations.
• She was previously at Citigroup and MarkMonitor, a part of Thomson Reuters. She holds an MBA in International Marketing from Fordham and a BA in English from The University of Maryland.
• Eileen grew up in Dobbs Ferry, NY and is currently based in San Francisco. She is passionate about social impact entrepreneurship, philanthropy and the future of inclusion technology.
• Glassbreakers’ greatest success has been in creating partnerships with customers. Choosing quality and trustworthiness, rather than quantity makes all the difference.
• The one thing that you must have to build an enterprise level product is security.
• Don't think that you know what your customer needs until you get a quantifiable amount of data to back up your hypothesis.
Please rate this podcast.
About Shira Abel
Shira Abel is the CEO and Lead Strategist at Hunter & Bard (http://www.hunterandbard.com), an inbound marketing and branding agency. Clients include: Folloze, Totango, Cyara, Sarine Technologies, Pushbullet, AXA Tech, CloudEndure, AppsGeyser, Pitango VC, Allianz, and more. Creator and host of the SaaS Insider podcast. Creator of the Behavior Engineering Canvas. Mentor at 500 Startups. Former professor of Marketing for Startups at Tel Aviv-Jaffa Academic College. MBA from Kellogg School of Management. Loves family time, cooking, and traveling. Hates writing about herself in the third person. She lives in Silicon Valley with her husband, teen and tween sons and a very large Great Pyrenees.
If you would like to be interviewed on SaaS Insider - please contact Shira at the URL above.
The SaaS Insider podcast is brought to you by Hunter & Bard, a marketing agency specializing in design, branding, content and marketing automation – helping SaaS companies reduce their marketing debt. It’s also a member of the C-Suite Radio Network. Check out Hunter & Bard today at http://hunterandbard.com