How do you make sure you’re not wasting your time in an accelerator? What are some “growth hacks” your startup can use in the early stage? How to figure out your customer segment? Max Pecherskyy, the Co-Founder of PromoRepublic, shares his experience with the host Shira Abel on raising funds through multiple accelerators and working through multiple challenges to start an international business.
About Max Pecherskyy
• Max is a passionate SaaS entrepreneur whose mission is to connect professionals, SaaS companies, and startup hubs to help them form long-term relationships and sustainable win-win partnerships. Max splits his time between Kiev, Helsinki, and San Francisco.
• Current challenge: Connecting angel and institutional investors, co-founders, exceptional talent and partner companies across 3 countries (UA/FI/US) to make the PromoRepublic.com venture succeed at global scale.
• Prior to co-founding PromoRepublic, Max worked in marketing agencies for 10 years, and was responsible for business development, digital marketing, and sales. He co-founded the digital agency NSG.agency and acquired accounts like Kimberly Clark, Danone, Philips, Ferrero, Johnson & Johnson, Henkel to name a few.
• Fields of expertise: startups, strategic business development, enterprise sales, branding, digital marketing, fundraising.
• It’s important to choose a startup accelerator that has the best positioning in the market.
• Building a startup through multiple accelerators can work to your benefit.
• Segmentation will help you understand what your customers need to solve their problems and what you should be developing for them.
Please rate this podcast.
About Shira Abel
Shira Abel is the CEO and Lead Strategist at Hunter & Bard (http://www.hunterandbard.com), a PR, marketing and design agency. Clients include: Folloze, Totango, Cyara, Sarine Technologies, Pushbullet, AXA Tech, CloudEndure, Pitango VC, Allianz, and more. Creator and host of the SaaS Insider podcast. Mentor at 500 Startups. Former professor of Marketing for Startups at Tel Aviv-Jaffa Academic College. MBA from Kellogg School of Management. Loves family time, cooking, and traveling. Hates writing about herself in the third person. She lives with her husband, teen and tween sons and a very large Great Pyrenees.
If you would like to be interviewed on SaaS Insider - please contact Shira at the URL above.
The SaaS Insider podcast is brought to you by Hunter & Bard, an agency specializing in PR, design, branding, and marketing strategy – helping SaaS companies develop mindshare. It’s also a member of the C-Suite Radio Network. Check out Hunter & Bard today at http://hunterandbard.com
Tags and Keywords: social media, startup, saas
Facebook Status: @pecherskyy joins @shiraabel to talk about the benefits of accelerators and what his team went through to get their business off the ground. #SaaSInsider
Twitter Status: @pecherskyy joins @shiraabel to talk about the benefits of accelerators and what his team went through to get their business off the ground. #SaaSInsider