Are you building your new product too soon? Why take risks when you're meeting the revenue goals and everything seems to be going great? What is the difference between demographic, psychographic, and firmographic data? Tukan Das, the Co-Founder of LeadSift, talks to the host Shira Abel in this episode of SaaS Insider about mining unstructured data to find the signals of intent.
• Tapajyoti Das (Tukan) is the co-founder of LeadSift, a platform to identify actionable business opportunities from social media.
• At LeadSift, he is the hacker, hustler and the dreamer where he is working with his team to make social sales a reality.
• Outside of work, he likes to play cricket, soccer and watch The Daily Show with Jon Stewart! Connect with him on Twitter @tdas.
• Think about monetizing your product before you build it.
• Work with customers that you know you can provide value to.
• If your product team is not motivated, figure out what you need to change, make sure their work is being valued, and take a risk to build something great.
Please rate this podcast.
About Shira Abel
Shira Abel is the CEO and Lead Strategist at Hunter & Bard (http://www.hunterandbard.com), a PR, marketing and design agency. Clients include: Folloze, Totango, Cyara, Sarine Technologies, Pushbullet, AXA Tech, CloudEndure, Pitango VC, Allianz, and more. Creator and host of the SaaS Insider podcast. Mentor at 500 Startups. Former professor of Marketing for Startups at Tel Aviv-Jaffa Academic College. MBA from Kellogg School of Management. Loves family time, cooking, and traveling. Hates writing about herself in the third person. She lives with her husband, teen and tween sons and a very large Great Pyrenees.
If you would like to be interviewed on SaaS Insider - please contact Shira at the URL above.
The SaaS Insider podcast is brought to you by Hunter & Bard, an agency specializing in PR, design, branding, and marketing strategy – helping SaaS companies develop mindshare. It’s also a member of the C-Suite Radio Network. Check out Hunter & Bard today at http://hunterandbard.com
Tags and Keywords: saas, product launch, sales
Facebook Status: If your product team is not motivated, figure out what you need to change, make sure their work is being valued, and take a risk to build something great. Tukan Das, the Co-Founder of LeadSift, shares his perspective with the host @shiraabel in this week’s episode of SaaS Insider.
Twitter Status: Listen to this week’s episode of #SaaSInsider with @shiraabel, as she interviews @tdas about building a new SaaS product.