How can you get companies to focus on one thing? What are some misconceptions in SaaS B2B world? Geva Perry talks to the host Shira Abel about the importance of concentrating on your target market, timing, marketing, and more in this week's episode of SaaS Insider.
About Geva Perry
• Geva is an advisor and board member at B2B startups. He specializes in strategy and marketing and has worked with many leading SaaS and cloud companies. The companies he has worked with include Heroku (acquired by Salesforce), Twilio (went public this year), New Relic (went public last year), Ravello (acquired by Oracle), BlazeMeter (acquired by CA) and many more.
• Geva has a special focus on business-to-developer, or B2D, companies.
• You can't be all things to everyone. Staying focused is what will help you get where you want to be.
• Successful companies have a great attention to detail, confidence, and they move fast.
• Don't try to apply all the things that worked in the past, make sure to always keep testing.
Please rate this podcast.
About Shira Abel
Shira Abel is the CEO and Lead Strategist at Hunter & Bard (http://www.hunterandbard.com), a PR, marketing and design agency. Clients include: Folloze, Totango, Cyara, Sarine Technologies, Pushbullet, AXA Tech, CloudEndure, Pitango VC, Allianz, and more. Creator and host of the SaaS Insider podcast. Mentor at 500 Startups. Former professor of Marketing for Startups at Tel Aviv-Jaffa Academic College. MBA from Kellogg School of Management. Loves family time, cooking, and traveling. Hates writing about herself in the third person. She lives with her husband, teen and tween sons and a very large Great Pyrenees.
If you would like to be interviewed on SaaS Insider - please contact Shira at https://www.hunterandbard.com.
The SaaS Insider podcast is brought to you by Hunter & Bard, an agency specializing in PR and design – helping SaaS companies develop mindshare. It’s also a member of the C-Suite Radio Network. Check out Hunter & Bard today at http://hunterandbard.com