How large should your company be before you start thinking about hiring a marketing operations person? What KPIs should your SaaS marketing team have? Cristina Vetere-Saunders, the Co-Founder of CS2 Marketing, talks to the host Shira Abel about what a B2B company needs to succeed at marketing their own business.
About Crissy Vetere-Saunders
• Crissy Vetere-Saunders is the Co-Founder of CS2 Marketing, a B2B marketing agency based out of San Francisco, CA. Before starting CS2, Crissy started her career managing marketing operations at Marketo, managed Global Marketing Operations at Jive Software, and and ran revenue operations and demand generation at a security startup called Agari.
• Today, Crissy helps B2B tech companies, mostly based out of the Bay Area, strategize, execute, and scale their marketing operations and demand generation efforts.
• In her free time, Crissy enjoys being outdoors with her dog, cooking, or writing for her personal blog Whoandfrom.com.
• Marketing Qualified Leads are now all about generating enough engagement and interest with the right people from the right accounts.
• When you're marketing, think about whether you would want to be marketed to this way. Would you want to be spammed, or read that content?
• Marketing is as important after a sale, as it is to qualify a lead.
Please rate this podcast.
About Shira Abel
Shira Abel is the CEO and Lead Strategist at Hunter & Bard (http://www.hunterandbard.com), a PR, marketing and design agency. Clients include: Folloze, Totango, Cyara, Sarine Technologies, Pushbullet, AXA Tech, CloudEndure, Pitango VC, Allianz, and more. Creator and host of the SaaS Insider podcast. Mentor at 500 Startups. Former professor of Marketing for Startups at Tel Aviv-Jaffa Academic College. MBA from Kellogg School of Management. Loves family time, cooking, and traveling. Hates writing about herself in the third person. She lives with her husband, teen and tween sons and a very large Great Pyrenees.
If you would like to be interviewed on SaaS Insider - please contact Shira at the URL above.
The SaaS Insider podcast is brought to you by Hunter & Bard, an agency specializing in PR, design, branding, and marketing strategy – helping SaaS companies develop mindshare. It’s also a member of the C-Suite Radio Network. Check out Hunter & Bard today at http://hunterandbard.com
Tags and Keywords: saas, marketing, ABM
Facebook Status: Crissy Vetere-Saunders, the Co-Founder of CS2 Marketing, shares her thoughts with the host @shiraabel on AMB, setting up marketing operations, and necessary tools. Tune in to #SaaSInsider to learn how they can help your B2B business.
Twitter Status: Crissy Vetere-Saunders, the Co-Founder of CS2 Marketing, and the host @shiraabel discuss #AMB and setting up marketing operations. #SaaSInsider