Have you been doing sales wrong all along? Why basing sales on data and not just intuition is important? What are the challenges when working with different countries? How to get your sales team work as one unit? Dimitar Stanimiroff talks to the host Shira Abel about pushing sales teams into using a new methodology in this week’s episode of SaaS Insider.
About Dimitar Stanimiroff
• Dimitar is the founder and CEO of Heresy - a workflow and analytics platform that helps salespeople make data-driven decisions and allows sales teams to always stay in sync.
• Before launching Heresy, Dimitar served as the MD EMEA at Stack Overflow. He was the first European employee of the company and launched Stack Overflow Careers (now Talent) in Europe, scaling the team from 0 to 75+ people across UK, Germany and France.
• Dimitar also launched and served as MD for Insights - Stack Overflow's Talent Mapping, Analytics & Business Intelligence unit. Prior to joining SO, he co-founded OVIA (now WePow). Dimitar holds a bachelor's degree in Economics and a master's degree in Technology Entrepreneurship from University College London.
• Commission should be there not to motivate salespeople to do the right thing, but as something that doesn't prevent them from it.
• If you want your sales team to believe in a new methodology, show them results.
• Allowing a sales team to work on one common goal with little supervision from a sales manager can change the way they think and bring you more profit.
Please rate this podcast.
About Shira Abel
Shira Abel is the CEO and Lead Strategist at Hunter & Bard (http://www.hunterandbard.com), a PR, marketing and design agency. Clients include: Folloze, Totango, Cyara, Sarine Technologies, Pushbullet, AXA Tech, CloudEndure, Pitango VC, Allianz, and more. Creator and host of the SaaS Insider podcast. Mentor at 500 Startups. Former professor of Marketing for Startups at Tel Aviv-Jaffa Academic College. MBA from Kellogg School of Management. Loves family time, cooking, and traveling. Hates writing about herself in the third person. She lives with her husband, teen and tween sons and a very large Great Pyrenees.
If you would like to be interviewed on SaaS Insider - please contact Shira at the URL above.
The SaaS Insider podcast is brought to you by Hunter & Bard, an agency specializing in PR, design, branding, and marketing strategy – helping SaaS companies develop mindshare. It’s also a member of the C-Suite Radio Network. Check out Hunter & Bard today at http://hunterandbard.com
Tags and Keywords: sales, teamwork, saas
Facebook Status: Dimitar Stanimiroff and @shiraabel discuss agile sales model, how to motivate your sales team, and challenges when working with different countries in this week’s episode of #SaaS Insider.
Twitter Status: @stanimiroff and @shiraabel discuss helping sales people make data-driven decisions in this week’s episode of #SaaSInsider.