How can you ensure customer success? Can you re-engage a customer? Should you resign a customer and how do you know if the relationship is not working? Tal Tsfany shares with the host Shira Abel the main concepts for good customer enablement and making sure your business is growing.
About Tal Tsfany
• Tal Tsfany is an entrepreneur, investor and a business executive with extensive experience in the technology world. He is currently the VP of CS at Mulesoft and formerly the Chief Customer Officer of Base CRM. Prior to Base, Tal served as a VP in Amdocs, a multi-billion-dollar software company in the telecommunications space.
• Tal has built several customer service organizations and is an expert in the evolving world of Customer Success fueled by our transformation to a subscription-based-economy.
• One of key aspects of success is thinking of your whole solution, not just enablement itself.
• Focus should be the main thing in a way you manage your customer success team.
• If your customer is not fully engaged, you have to have an honest discussion and try to understand the root cause of the problem.
Please rate this podcast.
About Shira Abel
Shira Abel is the CEO and Lead Strategist at Hunter & Bard (http://www.hunterandbard.com), a PR, marketing and design agency. Clients include: Folloze, Totango, Cyara, Sarine Technologies, Pushbullet, AXA Tech, CloudEndure, Pitango VC, Allianz, and more. Creator and host of the SaaS Insider podcast. Mentor at 500 Startups. Former professor of Marketing for Startups at Tel Aviv-Jaffa Academic College. MBA from Kellogg School of Management. Loves family time, cooking, and traveling. Hates writing about herself in the third person. She lives with her husband, teen and tween sons and a very large Great Pyrenees.
If you would like to be interviewed on SaaS Insider - please contact Shira at the URL above.
The SaaS Insider podcast is brought to you by Hunter & Bard, an agency specializing in PR, design, branding, and marketing strategy – helping SaaS companies develop mindshare. It’s also a member of the C-Suite Radio Network. Check out Hunter & Bard today at http://hunterandbard.com