How to manage your time as an entrepreneur? How can you send customers to your site by providing value? What kind of content should you be sharing? Ian Cleary from RazorSocial shares his tips with the host Shira Abel on getting the most out of your day, your content, and your business.
About Ian Cleary
• Ian Cleary is the founder of RazorSocial which was listed as one of the top 10 marketing blogs globally by INC in 2016. He has a deep knowledge of social media, content marketing and technology and is considered one of the top marketing influencers in his field.
• Besides his work on RazorSocial, he regularly contributes articles to Entrepreneur.com and Forbes. He’s also been featured in major industry publications including VentureBeat, New York Times, Fox News, Huffington Post, and many more.
• Ian is a highly sought after conference speaker and consultant, ranking consistently among the top 50 content marketing and social media influencers in the world. He consults brands on how to develop and execute smart influencer and content marketing programs. Ian recently spoke at Social Media Marketing World, Content Marketing World, and Martech.
• Manage your energy, not just your time.
• A great way to drive traffic to your site is creating good content or even different software pieces useful to your audience.
• Create a blog based on the right keywords and write about something that nobody else is to help your customers and drive them to your site.
Please rate this podcast.
About Shira Abel
Shira Abel is the CEO and Lead Strategist at Hunter & Bard (http://www.hunterandbard.com), a PR, marketing and design agency. Clients include: Folloze, Totango, Cyara, Sarine Technologies, Pushbullet, AXA Tech, CloudEndure, Pitango VC, Allianz, and more. Creator and host of the SaaS Insider podcast. Mentor at 500 Startups. Former professor of Marketing for Startups at Tel Aviv-Jaffa Academic College. MBA from Kellogg School of Management. Loves family time, cooking, and traveling. Hates writing about herself in the third person. She lives with her husband, teen and tween sons and a very large Great Pyrenees.
If you would like to be interviewed on SaaS Insider - please contact Shira at the URL above.
The SaaS Insider podcast is brought to you by Hunter & Bard, an agency specializing in PR, design, branding, and marketing strategy – helping SaaS companies develop mindshare. It’s also a member of the C-Suite Radio Network. Check out Hunter & Bard today at http://hunterandbard.com
Tags and Keywords: social media, saas, content
Facebook Status: Social Media Expert Ian Cleary shares his tips with the host @shiraabel on getting the most out of your day, your content, and your business. Listen to this week’s episode of #SaaSInsider to learn more.
Twitter Status: Learn how you should be managing your time and your content from our guest @iancleary in this week’s #SaaSInsider.